We have a strong commitment to the growth, education, and spiritual develoment of our children. Through our children, we see the future, not only of our church family, but of Christ's Church as well. Additionally, we believe children are a welcome and vital part of worship!
Some of our activities are:
- Nursery: We offer nursery for children ages birth to 2 years. We have a trained staff who is CPR certified. Children ages 3 - kindergarten are welcome to play in the nursery during worship. We offer Bible stories and activities.
- Sunday School: From 9:45 - 10:40, our committed teachers engage children with fun lessons and discussion, followed by playground time.
- FISH ( Faith in Small Hearts): Meeting on Wednesday nights for dinner at 5:30, followed by a program developed just for children that involves Bible stories, crafts, games, and in the spring a musical!
- Spring Musical: All children, ages 3 - 12 years, perform an original musical every spring. Everyone has a part on the show, which is performed after a dinner is served by our youth. Our entire church family looks forward to the event!
- Vacation Bible School: Every summer we have a blast learning about Jesus in a new and fun way.
- Scouts: We have a vibrant scouting program at FPC for boys and girls.