We encourage all to join in an opportunity to become a stronger disciple of Christ through the study of the Word of God and fellowship time together.
Sunday School Classes:
- Lacy Mckenzie Bible Class: A lecture style class
- Lectionary Study: "Feasting on the Word" study
- Upper Room: Practical life applications of Biblical Truth
- Experiencing God: Discussion Style study, often with video
- GRITS (Getting Right in the Spirit): Casual, discusion class with grits served!
- Youth: Meet for discussion and often a Hardee's biscuit
- Children: Deep Blue materials, with video, crafts, puzzles, and playground time
Wednesday Nights Together:
- Meet for dinner at 5:30.
- Break into groups at 6:15: Children's FISH; Holy Yoga; or Bible Study, BookStudy, or Guest Speaker.
- Monday Night Study: The topic changes seasonally.
- Tuesday Morning Women's Study: A group of multigenerational women meet for study.
- Wednesday Morning Men's Study: All men are invited to a 7am Bible Study.
- Wednesday Morning Young Women's Bible Study: Geared towards moms with kids sill at home. Nursery provided.